by Kim Toscano
- Take advantage of the cool weather to establish new trees and shrubs in the landscape this autumn.
- Turn fallen leaves and grass clippings into garden gold through composting – your plants will thank you!
- Tackle fall leaves with WORX TRIVAC 3-in-1 blower-vacuum-mulcher. Composting has never been so easy.
- Fall is the best time to establish cool-season lawns. Sow fescue, ryegrass and bluegrass seeds now for a vibrant lawn.
- Dormant grasses and perennials provide food and shelter for winter wildlife – wait to cut plants back in spring.
- Add color to the off-season with cool-season annuals like pansies, ornamental kale and cabbage, snapdragons and violas.
- Add power to your fall clean-up with the lightweight WORX AIR 20V MaxLithium™ TURBINE Blower
- Just like hand washing, removing diseased plant material from the landscape reduces future plant problems.
- Plants need water in winter too. Irrigate trees and shrubs regularly during fall and winter to prevent root damage.
- Did you plant a new tree this year? Protect young bark from winter sunscald with a plastic tree guard or paper wrap.
Put these 10 tips for fall yards in action with easy-to-use tools at worx.com!